Below are a list of things I've made (in varying stages of completion). I try to share the source whenever possible as the majority of what I produce has been built on free knowledge and open source technologies.
They're currently categorised according to whether they are actively (however sporadically) worked on, in rough chronological order.
- Haxemacs - Emacs major mode for Haxe
- Westway - adventure game created for a friend's birthday using OpenFL
- Petweetdish - interactive realtime visualisation of tweets using Twitter's stream API (Source)
- Nakama - platform for developing realtime applications
- VLC Drill - Vim plugin for scrobbling songs using VLC
- craft - static site generator with customisable text transformers (currently being used to generate this website)
- Implementation of Conway's Game of Life in Guile
- Implementation of a dense neural network using Typed Racket while going through Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Seance - Android app for running the setup phase of the secret identity game Avalon
- Solutions to a subselection of Rosalind bioinformatics problems, implemented in Go
- Interactive simulation of storing and retrieving patterns in a Hopfield network (Source)
- Lifts - interactive visualisation for how lift buttons operate, created using CreateJS (Source)